Bid for Designing, Supplying, Commissioning & Maintaining of Single Digit Air Mixing Lottery Ball Drawing Machine with Fourteen (14) Numbers of Chambers for the National Lotteries Board
- The Chairman, Ministry Procurement Committee, Ministry of Finance, Economic Stabilization and National Policies on behalf of the National Lotteries Board (NLB) invites sealed bids from an associate member specializing in manufacturing Lottery Draw Machines of World Lottery Association (WLA) who are having accredited & reputed local agents (Sri Lanka) under International Competitive Bidding Procedures for the Designing, Supplying, Commissioning and Maintaining of Single Digit Air Mixing Lottery Ball Drawing Machine with Fourteen (14) Numbers of Chambers.
- Eligibility criteria for the bidder:
- Should be an associate member of World Lottery Association (WLA) for specializing in manufacturing lottery drawing machine.
- Should have at least immediate 10 years’ experience for manufacturing lottery ball drawing machines.
- Should be an accredited & reputed local agents who have experience in handling electrical, electronic and mechanical solutions which are sensitive or similar to the computerized lottery ball drawing machines minimum for five (05) years.
- The local agent shall be a limited liability company incorporated under the Companies Act No. 07 of 2007, in Sri Lanka.
- The eligible bidder should submit the concurrence letter with local agent at the time of the bid submission.
Product Bid Number Non-refundable Fee (with VAT) Single Digit Air Mixing Lottery Ball Drawing Machine with Fourteen (14) Numbers of Chambers NLB/PROC/19/BDM(14C)/20220078 USD 160 or LKR 50,000.00
For the complete information on this Information on Bids including contact information please download the PDF below.