INTRALOT SA (RIC: INLr.AT, Bloomberg: INLOT GA), an international gaming solutions and operations leader, announces its financial results for the three-month period ended March 31st, 2021, prepared in accordance with IFRS.
- Group Revenue at €102.0m in 1Q21 (+9.3% y-o-y).
- EBITDA in 1Q21 at €24.4m (+55.4% y-o-y), while Adjusted EBITDA at €20.8m (+56.4% y-o-y).
- NIATMI (Net Income After Tax and Minority Interest) from continuing operations at €-7.3m, improved by 57.8% compared to a year ago.
- North America operations, under Intralot Inc., achieved significant y-o-y growth (Revenue +21.8%, EBITDA +81.8%).
- Group OPEX in 1Q21 is better by 8.3% y-o-y, with Greek entities OPEX lower by 25.7% y-o-y, without taking into consideration the capital structure optimization expenses.
- Operating Cash Flow at €21.6m in 1Q21 (+127.4% y-o-y).
- Group Net CAPEX in 1Q21 was €2.9m, lower by 48.2% compared to a year ago.
- Group Cash at the end of 1Q21 at €90.6m.
- Net Debt at €643.7m at the end of 1Q21.
- The COVID-19 pandemic impact for 1Q21 has been restrained in the vicinity of €1.5m at Group’s EBITDA level.
- In May 2021, INTRALOT announced the sale of its 80% stake in “Intralot do Brasil”, to SAGA, the only other shareholder of Intralot do Brasil, holding 20% of the company, for a total cash consideration of €0.7m. INTRALOT will continue to provide its gaming technology to Intralot do Brasil following closing of the transaction.
- Also in May 2021, INTRALOT announced that its subsidiary in The Netherlands INTRALOT BENELUX BV, in co-operation with the Nederlandse Loterij, completed the transition of the operator’s full gaming portfolio enabled by the innovative LotosX platform, and rolled out 4,300 Photon terminals along with its robust signage solution empowering further the retail channel of Nederlandse Loterij’s Lottery games and Sports Betting offering.
For further information on INTRALOT’s financial results for the three-month period ended March 31st, 2021, please download the comprehensive report listed below.