During the meeting, the membership approved the suspension for 2022 of the two-term limit for the President and re-elected the Rebecca Paul as WLA President for a further term.
The eight committee members elected were:
- Jannie Haek, Nationale Loterij, Belgium
- Lawrence Lim, Magnum Corporation, Malaysia
- Stéphane Pallez, Française des Jeux, France
- Francesco Parola, IGT Lottery S.p.A., Italy
- Nigel Railton, Camelot Group PLC, United Kingdom
- Silvio Vivas, Instituto de Ayuda Financiera a la Acción Social, Argentina
Andreas Kötter, Westdeutsche Lotterie GmbH & Co. OHG, Germany, was elected Senior Vice President, and Younes El Mechrafi, La Marocaine des Jeux et des Sports, Morocco was elected Vice President.