Betradar to unveil remote gaming server and terminal turn-key solution for revamped virtual football product at ICE 2014
Betradar, the world's leading supplier of sports and betting-related data will present its revamped Virtual Football League in combination with turn-key integration options for online, mobile and retail operations at their stand S1-250 at ICE 2014.
Scientific Games Signs Contract with Maine State Lottery to Provide Lottery Gaming and Instant Ticket Services
Scientific Games Corporation (Nasdaq: SGMS) today announced that the Company has signed a new contract to implement and operate a complete lottery gaming system for instant and draw games, including the SciplayTM interactive platform, as well as to provide instant ticket printing and a Cooperative Services Program (CSP) for the Maine State Lottery, an existing customer. Under the terms of the contract, Scientific Games is responsible for installing and supporting terminals, terminal communications and point of sales equipment for approximately 1,300 WAVETM lottery retail terminals, as well as providing instant game design, marketing services, warehouse management, inventory control and retail distribution.
– Starting with tonight's Powerball drawing, players will have the chance to multiply non-jackpot winning prizes up to five times with the return of the enhanced Powerball Power Play multiplier.
– MDI Entertainment, LLC, a subsidiary of Scientific Games Corporation (Nasdaq: SGMS), announced today the launch of its 500th website designed and developed for a lottery customer. The website was created in conjunction with MDI's MONOPOLY™ Jackpot game, launched December 3rd by the Arizona Lottery. The instant game features an MDI-built 2nd Chance web-based "collect and win" game, playable on digital and mobile platforms. It offers holders of non-winning instant tickets the chance to enjoy an extended, interactive play experience that could result in winning instant cash prizes or entries into monthly progressive jackpot drawings.
Sportradar, one of the world's leading suppliers of sports related data, is pleased to announce that its Customer Support fulfils the ambitious international requirements of ISO norm 9001.
– Playscan and National Council on Problem Gambling US has entered into a partnership agreement to ensure that players will receive North American specific responsible gambling information directly within the Playscan system.
This contract award marks Pollard Banknote's first opportunity to work with the Vermont Lottery. This new partnership allows the Lottery to take full advantage of Pollard Banknote's creative game concepts and designs that feature unequalled playability, expertise in creating sales‐driving prize structures, as well as a number of innovative and propriety products, including the company's extraordinarily successful, Pollard PlayBook® concept and Scratch FX® games.
– Maltco Lotteries Ltd through one of its major and popular games, U*BET will be the official sponsor for this year's edition of the U*BET National Sports Awards (Ghazliet Sportivi Nazzjonali). This was announced during a Press Conference organized by the Sports Journalists Association (Ghaqda Gurnalisti Sportivi), held on Thursday 16th January 2014.
- About us
- Responsible Gaming
- WLA Seminars
- Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Scam Protection
- Legal Advice