INTRALOT announces first half 2020 financial results
September 4, 2020 – INTRALOT SA (RIC: INLr.AT, Bloomberg: INLOT GA), an international gaming solutions and operations leader, announces its financial results for the six-month period ended June 30th, 2020, prepared in accordance with IFRS.
- Group Revenue at €168.2m in 1H20.
- EBITDA in 1H20 at €26.7m, while Adjusted EBITDA at €24.0m.
- NIATMI (Net Income After Tax and Minority Interest) from continuing operations at €-42.9m.
- North America operations, under Intralot Inc., achieved significant y-o-y growth (Revenue +15.2%, EBITDA +35.8%).
- Group OPEX in 1H20 better by 26.5% vs. a year ago, with Greek entities OPEX lower by 14.2% y-o-y.
- Group Net CAPEX in 1H20 was €15.2m. lower by 52.1% compared to a year ago.
- Group Cash at the end of 1H20 at €137.5m, remaining at similar levels with the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic in 1Q20.
- Net Debt at €623.1m, lower by €29.3m y-o-y.
- By evaluating the latest available data and known lockdown conditions per jurisdiction and the moderate restart of sporting events, the Company’s best estimate for COVID-19 impact for 2020 remains in the vicinity of €25m at Group’s EBITDA level.
- In recent months INTRALOT accelerated innovation and expanded its offerings, adapting to new realities. Notable achievements include the introduction of its latest state-of-the-art digital lottery solution, Lotos Xi, INTRALOT Orion shortlisting at the industry’s most prestigious awards GGA2020, the launch of eSports in Taiwan, the launch of E*SOCCER and Virtual Sports in Malta that were coupled with the introduction of AI-driven football and tennis events.
- In July, INTRALOT announced the extension of its Vermont Lottery contracts, as well as the signing of a new four-year contract, including an extension option of three years, with Nederlandse Loterij for the provision of its next-generation sports betting platform, INTRALOT Orion, to enable the operations and management of the Lottery’s retail sportsbook offering.
- Within July 2020 INTRALOT and its subsidiaries established two important partnerships, the first with Major League Baseball, to become an Authorized Gaming Operator of MLB and the second with Evolution Gaming, a leading provider of Live Casino solutions, where Evolution Gaming will provide it’s full suite of Live Casino services to INTRALOT’s entire global market.
INTRALOT, a publicly listed company established in 1992, is a leading gaming solutions supplier and operator active in 42 regulated jurisdictions worldwide. With a global workforce of approximately 3,800 employees in 2019, INTRALOT is committed to redefine innovation and quality of services in the lottery and gaming sector, while supporting operators in raising funds for good causes. Uniquely positioned to deliver state-of-the-art technology across geographies, the company has developed an advanced ecosystem that serves all verticals enabling the digital transformation of gaming operators and offering players an unparalleled gaming experience. INTRALOT has been awarded the prestigious Responsible Gaming Framework certification by the World Lottery Association and is certified under the WLA Security Control Standard. Visit us at www.intralot.com.
Mr. Michail Tsagalakis
Capital Markets Director
Phone: +30 213 0397000
Fax: +30 210 6106800