INTRALOT delivers on initiatives to mitigate contract losses and boost liquidity
November 29th, 2019 – INTRALOT SA (RIC: INLr.AT, Bloomberg: INLOT GA), an international gaming solutions and operations leader, announces its financial results for the nine-month period ended September 30th, 2019, prepared in accordance with IFRS.
- Group Revenue at €555.6m in 9M19 (-6.9% y-o-y).
- EBITDA in the nine-month period at €78.8m (-19.7% y-o-y), while Adjusted EBITDA remained almost steady at €85.9m (-0.3% y-o-y).
- Revenue and EBITDA contraction of -0.2% and -10.5% y-o-y respectively on a constant currency basis.
- EBITDA margins on sales/ GGR at 14.2% (-2.2pps) and 24.8% (-5.0pps), respectively.
- EBT at €-2.3m (EBT margin: -0.4%).
- NIATMI (Net Income After Tax and Minority Interest) from continuing operations developing to €-37.1m.
- Operating Cash Flow at €74.7m in 9M19, increased by €14.4m compared to last year.
- Net Debt lower by €18.4m vs. June 30th, 2019 at €634.0m.
- On September 18th, 2019, INTRALOT Group notified that the transfer of all its shares in Hellenic Lotteries S.A. to OPAP had been completed, for the price of €20.0m.
- In October 2019, INTRALOT S.A. announced that its subsidiary Intralot Italian Investments B.V. signed a share purchase agreement with the Italian company “Gamma Bidco S.r.I.” for the sale of its stake in Gamenet (6.0m shares or 20% of its share capital) for the amount of €78.0m.
- In November 2019, Intralot Inc. secured a new Sports Betting contract with the Lottery of New Hampshire.
About INTRALOT (www.intralot.com)
INTRALOT, a public listed company established in 1992, is a leading gaming solutions supplier and operator active in 47 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. With €0.9 billion turnover and a global workforce of approximately 5,200 employees (3,000 of which in subsidiaries and 2,200 in associates) in 2018, INTRALOT is an innovation – driven corporation focusing its product development on the customer experience. The company is uniquely positioned to offer to lottery and gaming organizations across geographies market-tested solutions and retail operational expertise. The company has designed a new ecosystem of holistic omni-channel solutions across verticals (Lottery, Betting, Interactive, VLT) for Lotteries digital transformation. INTRALOT has been awarded the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association (WLA) and the WLA certificate for the Security Control standard.
Ms. Spyranda Anamouroglou
Corporate Communications Manager
Telephone: +30-210 6156000
Fax: +30-210 6106800