“INTRALOT announces y-o-y Revenue (-8.5%) and EBITDA (-14.7%) contraction following primarily business transition impact”
INTRALOT SA (RIC: INLr.AT, Bloomberg: INLOT GA), an international gaming solutions and operations leader, announces its financial results for the three-month period ended March 31st, 2019, prepared in accordance with IFRS.
- Revenue and EBITDA contraction of -1.1% and -3.0% year over year respectively on a
constant currency basis.
- Group Revenues lower by 8.5% in 1Q19, compared to 1Q18.
- EBITDA in the three-month period declined by 14.7% year over year.
- EBITDA margins on sales/ GGR lower by 1.2pps (at 16.5%) and 3.1pps (at 29.1%),
- EBT at €4.5m decreased by 45.8% vs. 1Q18. EBT margin developed to 2.3% (-1.6pps vs.1Q18).
- NIATMI (Net Income After Tax and Minority Interest) from continuing operations down by €4.1m vs. last year, developing to €-10.8m.
- Operating Cash Flow in 1Q19 below last year by €16.3m.
- Net Debt stood at €647.5m, up €32.2m compared to December 31st 2018, affected also by the application of the IFRS16 standard.
- In early May 2019, INTRALOT announced the completion of the sale of its subsidiary sports betting provider, Totolotek SA, to Merkur Sportwetten GmbH, a subsidiary of the Gauselmann Group based in Espelkamp, Germany.
- In early May 2019, INTRALOT announced a Group restructuring and in particular concerning the Operations, Technology, Digital, and Commercial Divisions, reorganizing them with executives from the company’s experienced talent pool.
- At the end of May 2019, INTRALOT announced its entrance in the Canadian market through a new contract with British Columbia Lottery Corporation (BCLC).
About INTRALOT (www.intralot.com)
INTRALOT, a public listed company established in 1992, is a leading gaming solutions supplier and operator active in 47 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. With €0.9 billion turnover and a global workforce of approximately 5,200 employees (3,000 of which in HQ and subsidiaries and 2,200 in associates) in 2018, INTRALOT is an innovation – driven corporation focusing its product development on the customer experience. The company is uniquely positioned to offer to lottery and gaming organizations across geographies market-tested solutions and retail operational expertise. The company has designed a new ecosystem of holistic omni-channel solutions across verticals (Lottery, Betting, Interactive, VLT) for Lotteries digital transformation. INTRALOT has been awarded the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association (WLA) and the WLA certificate for the Security Control standard.
Company Contacts - Intralot
Ms. Spyranda Anamouroglou
Corporate Communications Manager
Telephone: +30-210 6156000
Fax: +30-210 6106800