INTRALOT announces new Board of Directors and Organizational Chart
INTRALOT SA announces the appointment of Messrs. Nikolaos E. Nikolakopoulos and Chrysostomos D. Sfatos as members of the Board of Directors during the Boards meeting of 31.01.2019, in replacement of Messrs. Konstantinos S. Kokkalis and Petros K. Souretis who stepped down on 30.01.2019.
The Board appointed Mr. Nikolakopoulos, currently Group Chief Commercial Officer, as Deputy CEO, supervising the Commercial and the Operations Divisions and Mr. Sfatos, to date Group Corporate Affairs Director, as Deputy CEO, supervising the new Strategy and Communication Division and the Human Resources Division.
The Board of Directors of Directors was formed into a Body as following
- Sokratis P. Kokkalis, Chairman, Executive Member
- Constantinos G. Antonopoulos, Vice Chairman, Non-Executive Member
- Antonios I. Kerastaris, CEO, Executive Member
- Nikolaos E. Nikolakopoulos, Deputy CEO, Executive Member
- Chrysostomos D. Sfatos, Deputy CEO, Executive Member
- Dimitrios Ch. Klonis, Non-Executive Member
- Sotirios N. Filos, Independent Non-Executive Member
- Anastasios M. Tsoufis, Independent Non-Executive Member
- Ioannis P. Tsoukaridis, Independent Non-Executive Member
The Board term expires on 10.04.2019.
About INTRALOT (www.intralot.com)
INTRALOT, a public listed company established in 1992, is a leading gaming solutions supplier and operator active in 52 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. With €1.1 billion turnover and a global workforce of approximately 5,100 employees (3,100 of which in HQ and subsidiaries and 2,000 in associates) in 2017, INTRALOT is an innovation – driven corporation focusing its product development on the customer experience. The company is uniquely positioned to offer to lottery and gaming organizations across geographies market-tested solutions and retail operational expertise. The company has designed a new ecosystem of holistic omni-channel solutions across verticals (Lottery, Betting, Interactive, VLT) for Lotteries digital transformation. INTRALOT has been awarded the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association (WLA) and the WLA certificate for the Security Control standard.
Ms. Spyranda Anamouroglou
Corporate Communications Manager
Telephone: +30-210 6156000
Fax: +30-210 6106800