MDJS: Open call of tenders n°2/2018 related to the appointment of an operator for the management of the operation of the games of Marocaine des Jeux et des Sports
I. Subject of the call of tenders
On April 2, 2019 at 10 am, the opening of the tenders related to the open calls of tenders whose purpose is to award to an economic operator or a consortium of economic operators, the management agreement for the operation of the games of the Marocaine des Jeux et des Sports will take place in the meeting room of the Marocaine des Jeux et des Sports, located 33 boulevard Rachidi (Casablanca - Morocco).
II. Conditions of the call of tenders
1. Obtaining of the tender documents
The tender documents can be obtained from the purchase department, 1st floor, boulevard Rachidi (Casablanca), against payment of an amount of ten thousand dirhams (MAD 10 000,00) by bank transfer into the MDJS bank account.
2. Documents to be provided by the competitors
The documents to be provided by the competitors shall comply with the provisions of the tender rules (“règlement de la consultation”).
3. Receipt of tenders
The tenders shall be submitted no later than April 2, 2019 at 10 am either by:
- hand-delivery against receipt at the headquarter of the MDJS;
- at the headquarter address of the MDJS, by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt or by any express courier services; or
- during the tenders opening session, to his president, before the opening of tenders.
4. Opening of the envelopes
The opening of the tenders will be held on a public session on April 2, 2019 at 10 am at the headquarter of the Marocaine des Jeux et des Sports, located 33 boulevard Rachidi (Casablanca).