TQG-LS presents the Magic Card – new interaction with players
The Magic Card is an innovative tool for lottery operators who want to increase interaction with their offline players. The card enables lotteries to offer new interactive services such as vouchers, promotions and exclusive content (e.g. additional games), helping to increase Internet registrations. The Magic Card provides the perfect opportunity for cross-channel marketing . An invisible electronic ink on the Magic Card triggers the digital interaction when it is placed on Smart-phone screens.
This innovation is developed and patented by Prismade FutureLab of edding®. As part of a close partnership, TQG-LS is at the forefront of applying this new technology to the lottery market.
The application possibilities of the Magic Card are many and TQG-LS now offers this innovation to the international lottery market. The advantages can be realised by lotteries individually and are system-independent:
- Increased registrations and interaction with offline players
- A key to unlock exclusive content
- Customer-specific content controllable at any time
- An additional service for the lottery player
- Add the “wow” factor for all age groups
- Cost-effective and recyclable, therefore useable at scale
- Improve lotto customer cards with digital added value
- Opportunity for effective advertising and measurement of campaigns
The TQG-LS will present a live demonstration of the Magic Card with an exclusive eInstant Game (provided by German experts Ad-Artists GmbH) at the World Lottery Summit 2018 in Buenos Aires.
Visit us in Buenos Aires at the World Lottery Summit from 18. – 22. November 2018.
Source: Quality Group
The Quality Group Lottery Solutions
Telephone: + 4940689468-41