Bringing entertaining interactive casino and eInstant games to Norwegian players
LAS VEGAS and ATLANTA – Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) (“Scientific Games” or the “Company”) today announced that Norsk Tipping (“the Lottery”), Norway’s national lottery operator and World Lottery Association member, has awarded the Company two new three-year contracts to provide interactive casino and eInstant games. The contracts, which Scientific Games won following a competitive procurement process, may be extended for one additional year. The Company’s world-class digital content will be offered to Norwegian players via a single point of delivery through Scientific Games’ secure remote gaming server (“RGS”) platform.
Dortmund – Der IT-Dienstleister adesso AG gründet in seinem Jubiläumsjahr – adesso feiert im Mai 20-jähriges Bestehen – einen Inkubator für Start-ups. Name: inQventures. Damit will adesso sein Know-how und seinen Erfahrungspool aus zwei Jahrzehnten an vielversprechende Jungunternehmer und Neugründungen im IT-Bereich weitergeben.
Scientific Games announces CBS Senior National Security Analyst and Former Homeland Security Chair Frances Townsend to give EMPOWER Conference keynote address
LAS VEGAS - Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) ("Scientific Games" or the "Company") today announced that Frances Frago Townsend, CBS Senior National Security Analyst and Former Homeland Security Chair, will give the keynote address March 8 during the Company's EMPOWER customer conference at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino on the Las Vegas Strip.
More ways to play and win coming to all new Players Club website
LAS VEGAS and ATLANTA – Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) (“Scientific Games” or the “Company”) today announced that the Missouri Lottery (“the Lottery”) has extended its current instant games contract for three additional years with Scientific Games, the world’s leading supplier of lottery instant games. Building on more than 85 years of innovation, the Company will continue to provide entertaining instant games to Missouri players, along with a new exciting, full-loyalty website for My Lottery Players Club, which has 228,000 members.
In a two-year deal signed at the start of the 2017 season, the Rugby Football League has put in place an Integrity Partnership with Sportradar Integrity Services to monitor global betting patterns in the sport.
- The year 2016 was the last year of operations of the Finnish gaming operators Fintoto, Finland’s Slot Machine Association, and Veikkaus. At the beginning of 2017, a new gaming company was launched, as the gaming operations of the three previous operators merged into a single company called Veikkaus.
- The new Veikkaus Oy is owned entirely by the Finnish State and has the exclusive right to operate all gaming in Finland. The gaming revenue continues to be used for good causes, to support social and health care organisations, art, sports, science, youth work, as well as the equestrian sports and horse breeding.
- The total Finnish gaming market amounted to ca. EUR 3 530 million in terms of turnover during the year under review. This meant a growth of three percent as compared with the previous year. Foreign competition targeted especially digital gaming; it was estimated that the share of cross border gaming out of the total market remained under 8 percent.
- Fintoto’s financial statements 2016; RAY’s activity report, financial statements, and CSR and annual report 2016; and the old Veikkaus’ annual report and financial statements 2016 can be found at a www.veikkaus.fi/company.
Stockholm - Genera today announces that Lotto Baden-Württemberg is the first German state lottery to launch Nabor®, the lottery where you participate with your home address and win with your neighbours.
LAS VEGAS - Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) ("Scientific Games" or "the Company") today announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, Scientific Games International, Inc. ("SGI"), successfully completed a series of financing transactions, including (i) a private offering of $1.15 billion in aggregate principal amount of 7.000% senior secured notes due 2022 (the "New Notes") at an issue price of 106.0%, a majority of the net proceeds of which are being used to prepay a portion of its term loans and revolving loans under its credit agreement and pay accrued and unpaid interest thereon plus any related premiums, fees and costs, and (ii) amendments to its credit agreement that extended the maturity of its term loans and revolving credit facility and reduce the applicable interest rate on the term loans to a rate of LIBOR plus 400 basis points with a LIBOR floor of 75 basis points, while reducing the availability under the revolving credit facility to $556.2 million through October 18, 2018 and $381.7 million thereafter. All of the term loans under the credit agreement are now scheduled to mature on October 1, 2021, and the revolving credit facility termination date will be October 18, 2020.
- About us
- Responsible Gaming
- WLA Seminars
- Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Scam Protection
- Legal Advice
- Discussion Papers