Required services include:
- Specification of requirements
- Issuance of RFP documents
- Assistance with managing the tender process, including bidder management
- Evaluation of offers
- Negotiation with vendors
- Support for contractual arrangements with successful bidder
- Support for implementation of operations in Trinidad & Tobago
- Project management
Interested parties should contact [email protected] to submit their proposals no later than 5 April 2023, at 16h.
About the NLCB
The National Lotteries Control Board (NLCB) was established in 1968 by the National Lotteries Act, Chap. 21:04, to promote, organize, and conduct national lotteries in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. The purpose of the National Lotteries Control Board of Trinidad and Tobago is to conduct, organize, and promote games of chance in order to generate revenue for the Trinidadian and Tobagonian government. The NLCB now offers a suite of online games such as PlayWhe, LottoPlus, CashPot, Pick2, Pick4, Fast Cash, Win For Life, and Scratch through approximately 1,200 agents in order to support its mission of raising funds for the government and people of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.