Once more the Atlantic Lottery Corporation is putting effort into expanding its already impressive iGaming offerings. This week, the Crown corporation announced that it has inked a collaboration agreement with Instant Win Gaming. This will allow the latter to develop omnichannel content for the Crown agency and its many Atlantic players.
IGT's high-performing multi-level progressive wins Gold award • IGT ADVANTAGE in the Cloud systems solution honored with Silver award for "Best Productivity-Enhancement Technology"
• Builds on success of high-performing multi-level progressive (MLP) titles including Fort Knox™ and Prosperity Link™ with next-generation base game themes and content • Expands hardware portfolio with global debut of PeakDual™ 27 and PeakCurve™ video slot cabinets • Leads cashless gaming transformation via Resort Wallet™ and IGTPay™ modules of IGT ADVANTAGE™ systems solution; introduces IntelligenEVO™ VLT central system • Showcases depth and breadth of IGT PlayDigital™ iGaming portfolio following iSoftBet acquisition; highlights scalability and versatility of industry-leading PlaySports™ technology • Drives wide-area progressive (WAP) jackpot excitement with new Wheel of Fortune®, Megabucks® and Money Mania slots games; welcomes Let's Make a Deal™ brand to premium content portfolio • Strengthens core video game library with 40 new, performance-tested titles; broadens portfolio for DiamondRS™ mechanical reel cabinet with research-backed titles
Qullqi SAC inks multi-casino deal to leverage IGT’s Floor Manager across its seven casinos in Peru and become first operator in region to adopt cloud-based game delivery
ITHUBA, the Operator of the South African National Lottery, recently upgraded its World Lotteries Association status when it obtained Level 2 Responsible Gaming certification. The certification grants ITHUBA a solid standing in the area of responsible gaming practices.
MALTA, September 26, 2022 – Following a landmark agreement inked in April of 2022, EveryMatrix and Intralot have delivered a new online solution to MDJS (La Marocaine des Jeux & des Sports en Ligne). The new MDJSJeux.ma was launched on September 6, 2022.
ATLANTA, September 22, 2022 – Scientific Games is the South Dakota Lottery’s exclusive provider of instant scratch games with the award of a new, six-year contract, delivering more “good fun” to players in the state. Following several years of record scratch game sales benefitting South Dakota K-12 schools, state universities and technical institutes, the contract significantly expands Scientific Games work with the Lottery as its sole provider of scratch games. The contract, which may be renewed for up to four additional years, also includes analytics and insights, popular brands from the company’s large portfolio of licensed properties, and related marketing services.
LONDON, September 20, 2022 – VIXIO GamblingCompliance is delighted to announce the recipient of the Global Regulatory Award for Compliance Lifetime Achievement will be Paul Burns, CEO and president of the Canadian Gaming Association.
LONDON, Sept. 20, 2022 (PRNewswire) – International Game Technology PLC ("IGT") (NYSE: IGT) announced today that its subsidiary, IGT Global Solutions Corporation, was chosen by the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation ("OLG") following a competitive procurement as the primary technology provider of self-serve lottery terminals. This agreement marks the first time that self-serve technology is expected to be available to lottery players in Ontario. The contract will run until June 2027 and includes 10 additional one-year contract extension options. Subject to further government approvals, terminals will begin to be installed in retail locations in the second half of 2023.
ATLANTA, September 13, 2022 – Scientific Games announces the Texas Lottery will continue to entertain its players with the company’s world-leading scratch ticket games, licensed brands and innovative, custom promotions under a new contract that extends the successful partnership through 2034. Also included in the new contract is SCiQ, a ground-breaking lottery retail technology ecosystem from Scientific Games that improves in-store display and security for scratch tickets, and offers retailers inventory, marketing, accounting and operational efficiencies.
- Indiana State Lottery RFP for security audit services 25. May 2023
- Skilrock to kick-start a retail lottery revolution through "Scan N Play" at EL Congress 2023 25. May 2023
- Pollard Banknote Executive Vice President Margaret Proven named as finalist in Women in Gaming Diversity ... 24. May 2023
- Lottomatica first in the world to launch Stats Perform’s Instant Highlights and Smart Stats Overlays™ ... 24. May 2023