• Accelerates company’s strategic vision and singular focus to be the leading crossplatform global game company • Major milestone to streamline organization and unlock shareholder value • Significantly transforms the balance sheet by accelerating de-levering and providing flexibility to invest in growth
More than 75 new trees planted at Company’s Montreal campus as part of citywide environmental initiative
Totoloto will update the price of the bet to €1.00 from Draw #85/2021 on 23 October 2021. But the main news is the possibility of holding special draws with Extra Jackpots.
October 22, 2021: Yesterday VIXIO GamblingCompliance announced the winners of its Global Regulatory Awards. We were delighted to welcome back more than 250 guests to the De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms in London. The prestigious and star-studded Global Regulatory Awards recognise and reward individuals and teams who work tirelessly to set new standards in compliance and responsibility across the global gambling industry.
• New York lottery game produced by Scientific Games wins 2021 Best New Instant Game in North America • Three company execs receive prestigious Powers Award at North American State & Provincial Lotteries Annual Conference
LANSING, Michigan, October 18, 2021 /CNW/ – NeoPollard Interactive LLC (“NeoPollard Interactive” or “NPi”), jointly owned by Pollard Banknote Limited (“Pollard Banknote”; TSX: PBL) and NeoGames S.A. (Nasdaq: NGMS), congratulates the New Hampshire Lottery (“Lottery”) on its third consecutive year of industry-leading growth through the online channel. The New Hampshire Lottery’s program is the number two top-performing iLottery program in the U.S. based on per capita sales.
The successful launch of NeoGames’ suite of eInstant games with Lottomatica further expands the Company’s footprint in the Italian lottery market
WINNIPEG, Manitoba, October 06, 2021 /CNW/ – Pollard Banknote Limited (TSX: PBL) (“Pollard Banknote”) is proud to announce that Brad Thompson, Vice-President, Sales & Marketing, Pollard Banknote, is a recipient of a 2021 Powers Award from the North American Association of State and Provincial Lotteries (“NASPL”).
WINNIPEG, Manitoba, October 4, 2021 /CNW/ – Pollard Banknote Limited (TSX: PBL) (“Pollard Banknote”) congratulates the Texas Lottery on achieving a record-breaking $8.107 billion in overall sales in FY 2021, marking the Texas Lottery’s 11th consecutive record-breaking year. This outstanding success was primarily driven by scratch ticket sales, that reached a remarkable $6.6 billion—an increase of more than $1 billion over FY 2020.
Genius Sports to provide BetMGM and Entain brands with full NFL offering including official data feeds, sportsbook content and fan engagement solutions • BetMGM is a leading sports betting platform in the U.S. available in 16 markets • New agreement expands on Genius Sports’ decade-long official data and trading partnership with Entain
- IGT propels leadership in Sweden via three-year contract extension with Svenska Spel 1. Jun 2023
- IGT positioned for growth in Panama via new local entity and expanded regional resources 1. Jun 2023
- Arizona Lottery surpasses $5 billion in transfers to beneficiaries, with $57.6 million in the third ... 31. May 2023
- IGT introduces first omnichannel wide area progressive link in the US with Wheel of Fortune® ... 31. May 2023