LANSING, Michigan, June 15, 2021 /CNW/ – NeoPollard Interactive LLC (“NeoPollard Interactive” or “NPi”), jointly owned by Pollard Banknote Limited (“Pollard Banknote”; TSX: PBL) and NeoGames S.A. (Nasdaq: NGMS), congratulates the Michigan Lottery (“Lottery”) for being recognized as Lottery Operator of the Year at the 2021 eGaming Review (“EGR”) North America Awards. NPi also received several nominations including Acquisition and Retention Partner and Lottery Supplier of the Year.
• National Lottery sales break £8bn barrier for the first time, despite pandemic impact • £1.2bn of funding awarded to respond to COVID-19 by National Lottery Distributors • Money raised for Good Causes by National Lottery players exceeded £5m per day
Kamloops, B.C., June 10, 2021 – BCLC celebrated Pride Month 2021 today by raising the Progress flag at its Kamloops headquarters as a prominent symbol of BCLC’s ongoing commitment to and celebration of pride, diversity, inclusion and belonging. In addition to the new flag, BCLC has also updated the Pride crosswalk at its Kamloops headquarters and building decals at its Vancouver office, to reflect the Progress flag’s additional colours and design.
WINNIPEG, Manitoba, June 09, 2021 /CNW/ – Pollard Banknote Limited (TSX: PBL) (“Pollard Banknote”) congratulates the Idaho Lottery on the outstanding success of its 40th Anniversary Edition Frogger scratch game. The new $5 Frogger scratch game marks the Lottery’s fourth launch of a ticket featuring the wildly popular Frogger brand, exclusively from Pollard Banknote. Based on five weeks of sales, Frogger sold a remarkable 160% higher than all other $5 games launched since 2018 and is the Lottery’s best-selling $5 game ever!
INTRALOT announces +9.3% revenue growth and +55.4% EBITDA increase in 1Q2021 results
Rome, 09 June 2021. Vermantia, a leader in omni-channel content solutions, has launched its premium pre-recorded greyhound racing in Italy with Eurobet, one of the leading betting operators in the region.
New Hampshire Lottery extends instant games contract for six years with company's management program and technologies
$70-million jackpot, plus an estimated 47 Maxmillions up for grabs Tuesday
OpenSports™ platform provides WynnBET users with a slick and stable experience
For over a year now, many associations and bodies involved in the areas of social welfare, sport and culture have been battling to deal with repercussions from the public-health crisis. In response to this challenging predicament, Loterie Romande is delighted to announce it will be distributing CHF 224.7 million for public-interest projects, on a par with the figure for the previous year, even though sections of its sales network were totally shut down for several months. Associations that benefit are cornerstone organisations in our society and will once again be able to rely on vital support from Loterie Romande which has drawn exceptionally on reserves set aside in the past.
- IGT propels leadership in Sweden via three-year contract extension with Svenska Spel 1. Jun 2023
- IGT positioned for growth in Panama via new local entity and expanded regional resources 1. Jun 2023
- Arizona Lottery surpasses $5 billion in transfers to beneficiaries, with $57.6 million in the third ... 31. May 2023
- IGT introduces first omnichannel wide area progressive link in the US with Wheel of Fortune® ... 31. May 2023