August 31, 2022 – INTRALOT SA (RIC: INLr.AT, Bloomberg: INLOT GA), an international gaming solutions and operations leader, announces its financial results for the six-month period ended June 30, 2022, prepared in accordance with IFRS.
- Group Revenue at €204.8m in 1H22 (+1.1% y-o-y).
- EBITDA in 1H22 at €55.1m (+1.4% y-o-y), incorporating the positive impact from the cost containment actions at HQ level.
- On a quarterly basis, 2Q22 vs. 2Q21, EBITDA contracted by 1.6%, while LTM EBITDA rose to €111.2m, up by 0.7% vs FY21 on a continuing basis.
- NIATMI (Net Income After Tax and Minority Interest) from continuing operations at €-6.1m, vs. €-17.6m a year ago.
- Operating Cash Flow at €41.4m in 1H22 (-19.2% y-o-y).
- Group Net CAPEX in 1H22 was €10.5m, higher by 10.9% compared to a year ago.
- Group Cash at the end of 1H22 at €116.4m.
- Net Debt at €508.7m at the end of 1H22.
- Net Debt/ LTM EBITDA at 4.6x in 1H22.
- On July 26, 2022, INTRALOT announced the successful completion of its Share Capital Increase for the total amount of €129,224,124.70.
- On July 28, 2022, INTRALOT announced the acquisition of Intralot US Securities B.V. minority holders, thus holding indirectly 100% of the shares of Intralot, Inc., a US (Georgia) corporation.
- On July 29, 2022, INTRALOT announced that its US Subsidiary, Intralot, Inc., signed on July 28, 2022, a Credit Agreement with KeyBank National Association Inc. as Administrative Agent and Issuing Lender and a syndicate of US financial institutions for a 3-year Term Loan of $230,000,000 (Senior Secured Loan) plus a committed Revolving Credit Facility (RCF) of $50,000,000.
- On August 10, 2022, INTRALOT announced that on August 8, 2022, its US subsidiary Intralot Inc. fully redeemed the Senior Secured 2025 PIK Toggle Notes of $254,042,911 utilizing proceeds from the Syndicated 3-year Term Loan and the Revolving Credit Facility with a syndication of US banks. As a result of the redemption all of the 2025 Notes have been cancelled.
Note: Due to rounding, numbers presented throughout this and other documents may not add up precisely to the totals.
For further information on INTRALOT’s financial results for the six-month period ended June 30, 2022, please download the comprehensive report listed below.