September 10, 2021 – INTRALOT SA (RIC: INLr.AT, Bloomberg: INLOT GA), an international gaming solutions and operations leader, announces its financial results for the six-month period ended June 30th, 2021, prepared in accordance with IFRS.
- Group Revenue at €202.6m in 1H21 (+34.4% y-o-y).
- EBITDA in 1H21 at €54.3m (+106.5% y-o-y), while Adjusted EBITDA at €46.8m (+99.1% y-o-y).
- Q-o-Q growth of EBITDA at +18.1%, while LTM EBITDA rose to €93.8m, up by 42.5% vs. FY20, on a continuing basis.
- NIATMI (Net Income After Tax and Minority Interest) from continuing operations at €-17.6m, improved by 57.8% compared to a year ago.
- Our operations under US entity Intralot Inc., achieved very strong growth y-o-y (Revenue +28.6%, EBITDA +69.8%) in the first half of 2021.
- Greek entities OPEX better by 20.3% y-o-y, without taking into consideration the capital structure optimization expenses.
- Operating Cash Flow at €51.3m in 1H21 (+183.4% y-o-y).
- Group Net CAPEX in 1H21 was €9.5m, lower by 37.5% compared to a year ago.
- Group Cash at the end of 1H21 at €83.2m.
- Net Debt at €646.1m at the end of 1H21.
- The COVID-19 pandemic impact for 1H21 has been contained in the vicinity of c. €1.5m at Group’s EBITDA level.
- On August 3rd, 2021, INTRALOT announced the completion of the two consensual exchange offers resulting in extension of its 2021 Notes maturities by at least three years and achieving a total deleverage of €163m.
- On August 24th, 2021, Fitch upgraded INTRALOT’s IDR to CCC+ and on September 9th, 2021, Moody’s upgraded INTRALOT’s CFR to Caa1, as a result of its new capital structure.
For further information on INTRALOT’s financial results for the six-month period ended June 30th, 2021, please download the comprehensive report listed below.