- Group Revenue at €364.8m in FY20.
- EBITDA in FY20 at €66.2m, while Adjusted EBITDA at €55.8m.
- NIATMI (Net Income After Tax and Minority Interest) from continuing operations at €-104.1m.
- North America operations, under Intralot Inc., achieved significant y-o-y growth (Revenue +22.3%, EBITDA +62.1%).
- Group OPEX in FY20 is better by 21.5% y-o-y, with Greek entities OPEX lower by 7.0% y-o-y, without taking into consideration the capital structure optimization expenses.
- Group Net CAPEX in FY20 was €36.0m, lower by 34.5% compared to a year ago.
- Group Cash at the end of FY20 at €100.0m.
- Net Debt at €651.1m at the end of FY20.
- The Company’s pandemic impact estimation for 2020 is in the vicinity of €25m at Group’s EBITDA level.
- In early 2021, INTRALOT completed the sale of its entire stake of 20% in Intralot de Peru SA, with the net cash consideration, after taxes and transaction expenses, amounting to USD 16.2m. In addition, INTRALOT signed a three-year extension of its current contract with Intralot de Peru SA through 2024, to continue to provide its gaming technology and support services.
For further information on INTRALOT’s Financial Results for the twelve-month period ended December 31st, 2020, please download the comprehensive report listed below.