€15.8 bn in player stakes in 2018, a growth of +4.4% driven by digitalisation investments, sports betting in the World Cup context and Mission Patrimoine games
- Digitalisation backed growth in all games: digital player stakes in point-of-sale and online up +46% to €2.4 bn or 15% of total player stakes
- ParionsSport crosses the €3 bn bar, +21%
- Record World Cup stakes, €333 m, +75% compared to 2014
- +60% surge in digital player stakes to €1.8 bn
- Growth in lottery games, +1% to €12.8 bn
- Success of Mission Patrimoine games, of which availability came to an end, €187 m in player stakes and €21 m to support French heritage sites
- Increase in online lottery game, +12%
- Stabilisation of the point of sale retail network, 30 000-strong, with player stakes up by +4%
24 June 2019, Boulogne-Billancourt, France - FDJ Group through its 100% subsidiary FDJ Gaming Solutions, the innovation, technology and service hub of FDJ Group, has acquired Sporting Group, the world’s leader in sports betting technology and trading.
FDJ Gaming Solutions sign an agreement to provide sports betting managed services to Loterie Romande
FDJ Gaming Solutions, are proud to announce the signing of an agreement with Loterie Romande (LoRo), in order to provide a turnkey sports betting solution.
FDJ records a 4.6% increase in sales to €14.3 billion in 2016 and enters third year of its FDJ 2020 project
FDJ’s sales have passed the €14 billion mark at €14.3 billion, an increase of approximately €600 million compared with €13.7 billion in 2015. This growth was driven by the strong momentum of betting activities (UEFA Euro 2016 in France), scratch games and digital activities (new apps to prepare stakes). This momentum, after growth of 5.4% in 2015 (sales up €700m), underpins the second year of implementation of the “FDJ 2020: FDJ augmented vision” strategic project, which puts digital technologies and innovation at the heart of its activity and physical network.
- About us
- Responsible Gaming
- WLA Seminars
- Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Scam Protection
- Legal Advice