Appointment will bolster CAMELOT’s work in CR
Camelot UK Lotteries Limited (‘Camelot’), operator of the UK National Lottery, today announced that Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability (CR&S) champion Louise Hanlon has been appointed as its Deputy Head of Corporate Responsibility. The move will bolster Camelot’s CR team, as the company looks to build on its impressive work in this area and deliver on its strategic goals in 2020 and beyond.
- NATIONAL LOTTERY RETAILERS RECEIVE REFRESHER TRAINING AND NEW STICKER TO SITE ON TERMINALS
- SPECIAL NEW TERMINAL BUTTON ALLOWS RETAILERS TO PRINT DETAILS OF SUPPORT
Camelot, operator of The National Lottery, has started the next phase of its ‘Being A Responsible Retailer: Supporting Healthy Play’ retailer training, following a two-year research and development period and its initial rollout last year.
February 21, 2020 – Camelot UK Lotteries Limited (‘Camelot’), operator of The National Lottery, last night placed 35th in The Sunday Times Best 100 Mid Companies 2020. This hard-fought and celebrated list represents the 100 companies in the ‘mid’ category with the highest Best Companies Index scores.
April 28, 2020
- The National Lottery is making a major contribution towards the national effort by repurposing funds to combat the effects of Covid-19, with many already announced over the last few weeks.
- Funding spans the arts, community and charity, heritage, education, environment and sports – it will help projects in the UK most impacted by the coronavirus and will support some of the most vulnerable people in our communities
- Further funding announcements to tackle coronavirus impact expected
March 27, 2020 – Thanks to National Lottery players, up to £300M will be used to support the most vulnerable in communities across the UK during the Coronavirus crisis.
- About us
- Responsible Gaming
- WLA Seminars
- Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Scam Protection
- Legal Advice